Re: PHP

> Is PHP faster than Java Servlets in case of multiple clients ??

	Real answer - I don't know. I haven't used java servlets. But
going by logic, normally php3 interpreter is compiled as a module in
apache, and consequently there is no process creation overhead to get the
php3 page interpreted and processed. I suppose that overhead is more with
java servlets due to process creation.
	I would recommend you to visit http://www.php.net for more info.

	Regards,
	Kedar.
Kedar N. Patankar.
Senior Software Engineer.
ishoni Networks
...Broadband for everyone
http://www.ishoni.com
email - kedar@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +91-80-2292125 (Work)
Fax: +91-80-2995545 (Work)
Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you.
They're too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them.