[betoyi@xxxxxxx: help tcp packet filetering]

You probably wanted to send it to LIP. So I'm forwarding it there.
All those mechanisms use raw TCP/IP sockets, bug-to-bug compatible
with the BSD socket implementation. See:

http://www.whitefang.com/rin/rawfaq.html

However, if you use that mechanism for doing TCP packet filtering,
you'll have to examine *all* IP packets. Using the divert(4)
mechanism in BSD that I mailed a pointer to earlier, you can limit
yourself to TCP packets addressed to a particular port -- which
is great for doing things like NAT at the user level.

	-Arun