Re: Kernel 2.2.14

> "eth0: 21041 transmit timed out, Status fc260000, CSR12 000020c4, CSR13
> ffffef09, CSR14 fffff7fd, reseting ..."

	Is your machine able to access the n/w?? I would be surprised if
it does. Basically this timeout means this - when your ethernet driver
sends out a packet to the hardware, the hardware when through with sending
the packet, raises an interrupt (in case of most _decent_ hardware).
	In your case for some reasons the kernel/driver is not getting
that interrupt within the time period it is willing to wait.
	It either means broken hardware or broken driver. Try downloading
the latest versions of ether drivers from donald's site or try using
2.2.13 or 2.2.12 and see if the problem goes away.

	Regards,
	Kedar.
Kedar N. Patankar.
Senior Software Engineer.
ishoni Networks
...Broadband for everyone
http://www.ishoni.com
email - kedar@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +91-80-2292125 (Work)
Fax: +91-80-2995545 (Work)
Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you.
They're too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them.