Re: Escape Sequences, security and SaTaN

    Sudhakar> http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Security-HOWTO.html
    Sudhakar> http://www.freebsd.org/~jkb/howto.html
    Sudhakar> http://www.alw.nih.gov/Security/security.html

    Sudhakar> Satan does not even compile for me.  There is a version

Hi thaths,
I have the satan deb's but they do don't seem to work. I had the satan
rpm on RedHat which used to work flawlessly.

    Sudhakar> that is an offshoot of satan that works on Linux.
    Sudhakar> Forgot its name.  You should also try out nmap against
    Sudhakar> your machine to see which ports are open.

Yeah that is saint :-) Search for saint at http://linux.box.sk and you
will get it.
Regards
        - Khader
--
Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night
hacking (and/or conversations with God).

Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)                          sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)                    http://www.sidcarter.com