[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
Re: Escape Sequences, security and SaTaN
- To: linux-india-programmers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Escape Sequences, security and SaTaN
- From: Syed Khader Vali <sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 08 Apr 2000 11:57:28 +0530
- Copyright: Copyright 2000 Syed Khader Vali - All Rights Reserved
- Disclaimer: Not speaking for anyone in any way, shape, or form.
- In-reply-to: Sudhakar Chandrasekharan's message of "Thu, 06 Apr 2000 11:54:39 -0700"
- Operating-system: Turing OS XCVII
- Organization: Sid Carter Inc.
- Reply-to: sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Url: http://www.sidcarter.com/
>>>>> "Sudhakar" == Sudhakar Chandrasekharan <thaths@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Sudhakar> Satan does not even compile for me. There is a version
I have the satan deb's but they do don't seem to work. I had the satan
rpm on RedHat which used to work flawlessly.
Sudhakar> that is an offshoot of satan that works on Linux.
Sudhakar> Forgot its name. You should also try out nmap against
Sudhakar> your machine to see which ports are open.
Yeah that is saint :-) Search for saint at http://linux.box.sk and you
will get it.
Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night
hacking (and/or conversations with God).
Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq) sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Debian GNU/Linux (Woody) http://www.sidcarter.com