Re: A fork Bomb - A deadlock ??

> Linux Device Drivers - Alessandro Rubini - O'Reilly Publishers
> Linux Kernel Internals - Michael Beck and Team

yeh dil maange more

> And last but not the least, the kernel Source Code Itself :-)

Amen!

Also refer to Magic Gardens Completed
and Unix Internals ( i have not seen this one, but is hot in discussion )
to know more about datastructures
the lists add to
archives, howtos, online-books, white papers blah blah blah

-gaurav.
--
  _
|^|^|                         -^-                     Love to Linux
 \-/ G  A  U  R  A  V          |
mailto:gaurav.yadav@xxxxxxxxx / mailto:gemit7time@xxxxxxxxxxx
  | Sea/She is nature's art/\/ Everybody likes to get the feel of it
|_|f  I  can  I m a g i n/e  it  I  can  A c h i e v e  it_._.-.-._.|