A query regarding Qt

Hi all

 I am doing few things in Qt. But I am stuck.

The problem.

I have written a class Graph derived from Qwidget. It works fine when
set top level widget. So I created another class with Ebuilder where Graph
is one of the members of the class. But the problem is every other widget
is visible like QLable and QLineedit etc. but not the graph.

 I tried puttting fprintf to debug the problem. I found that
Graph::isVisible() is returning false. Also Graph::paintEvent() is not
getting called. (I think that is obvious if it is not visible.)

But when I call explicitly Graph::show(), it creates a new window and show
the graph, perfectly. But I want it in my form.

 Any way where I can set Graph as visible? Please help...

 Bye
  Shridhar