query regarding utility.

hi all,

sorry to bother you all, but i have a problem.
i am system administrator of a cyber cafe.

i am in a need of a utility that i can install in my
cafe so that i can trace any particular id ( e.g.
yahoo id ) whenever the person comes to login from my
cafe. The real need arises because there is some
person who is mailing from my cafe some junk mails,
which i want to trace.

if there is any utility regarding this then pls let me
know.

pls don't fire me down,
as i have linux  as well as windows installed
in my cafe, if you can send windows equivalent of
linux utility then extra thanks for it.

thanks in anticipation,
with regards,

as i am not subscribed to this list,
pls take pain of sending the replies to :-
partjobs@xxxxxxxxxxx

-gaurav.