Re: What's un.h? (About network programming...)

Oh thanks.... I found that by doing a grep in /usr/include.

What I was real wondering is

1)Why it cribbed for size? Why didn't it said undefined variables? Went thr.
socket.h and found what jugglary is there for sockaddr derivatives in C. In
c++ it could have been a class hierarchy...
2)More importantly, why socket.h doesn't include un.h? That sounds silly to
me...

 Shridhar