Re: Segmentation faults and Core Dump

Hi

 The only answer to core dump is pointer(barring divide by zero but I think
that's trapped)

Check *ALL* pointers in your code. I don't have much experinece with
programming but out of  hundreds of core dump I have traced so far, every
single of them was due to pointer.

 Either you try to use a function pointer that's invalid or access data by
reference of a pointer, that's invalid.

Just track down those buggers... :-)

 Shridhar