COMMERCIAL: Require Web Application Developers - Java/CORBA/SOAP/XML

import good.programmer.*

main()
{

System.out.println ("We are working on a revolutionary product chiefly on
opensource technologies , platforms and culture. A core team of 4 people is
required - 3 of whom are already on board. All 3 share the following
charcteristics")

// Hardcore Programmers
// Sound Fundamentals
// Can sit in front of a computer terminal without blinking for > 7.32 hours
// Lack of Female attention
// Laziness in Personal grooming and healthcare
// insomnia

if (you.properties == good.programmer.properties)
{
	if (you.interested)
	{
		call.me ("9820097557");
		mail.me ("bhavint@xxxxxxxxxxx");
		send.smoke.signals.to.me ();
	}
	else
	{
		System.out.println ("remain a COMPLAN boy all your life")
	}
}

/**@author Bhavin Turakhia */

}

/* Details of company, job etc follow

===========
THE COMPANY
===========

DirectI is one of the largest web hosting companies in South Asia. Check
following links -

http://www.webhostdir.com/webhostawards/international.asp
http://www.webhosters.com/top_hosts/monthly_awards/reseller.html

Having achieved over 2000% yearly growth we just got recently accredited by
ICANN. Check

http://www.icann.org/announcements/icann-pr06mar01.htm

This accreditation gives us registrar status similar to Network Solutions
(now Verisign) in accessing the Root gTLD Registry.

============
REQUIREMENTS
============

We require programmers for Product Development with following skillsets

* Java Programing (with Servlets/JSP)
* Strong Web Application dev fundamentals
* CORBA/RMI concepts
* XML/SOAP concepts
* Sockets programming concepts
* Strong OOPS fundamentals
* Strong RDBMS concepts
* TCP/IP knowledge

Apart from the above the following would help -

* Unix/Linux knowhow
* Opensource knowledge/fundamentals/follower
* EMACS
* CVS
* addiction to cheese burgers
* Long hair

=======
THE JOB
=======

We are developing path-breaking software in the Internet Provisioning and
management industry. Using Open Source dev fundamentals, these products will
revolutinise the way people look at Website Management and provisioning.
Being one of the largest web hosting companies in South Asia, we are
leveraging our setup in order to build services up the value chain.

========
LOCATION
========

Bombay, India

communication, Bugzilla for bug-tracking, FAQOMATIC for knowledge
management.

A large portion of our planned products infact are either add-ons to
available Open Soruce products such as Apache, Tomcat, etc or will be Open
Source projects themselves eventually.

CONTACT US

Send in your CV to bhavint@xxxxxxxxxxx or call 6253038 / 6283983 / 6285922 /
9820097557 to fix up an interview.... its high-time YOU BEGAN ENJOYING YOUR
TIME AT WORK...

*/