non-linux partition on a linux harddrive.

In a new harddrive, Suse Linux 7.1 has been installed without creating
partitions. Three more partitions are to be created in this hard disk 46 GB
for Windows and Solaris 8 for intel etc.

Is there a partition utility in linux to create partitions for other
operating systems? Can the group guide me as to how to handle this problem?
( I am not a programmer and I have virtually no exposure to linux.)

shiva
cotton@xxxxxxxx