RE: Programming using Xlib

>I need to develop a simple graphics front end using  Xlib api for my
>project. All that the graphics program needs to do is : draw a graph and
>draw a line graph by continously accepting points from another module. Cud
>someone pls help me out. Is there any good site/book for X Windows
>programming using Xlib.

Why dont u try Tk as the front-end for the drawing graphs. it fits well
with C and is much easy to learn than to learn X Windows programming. i
need to do programming in X Windows for my company but personally i like to
build GUI in TK for my small applications.

any way here are some more links for X programming

http://csc.lsu.edu/tutorial/Xnotes/X_lecture.html
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/v3m/

but best site remains http://www.rahul.net/kenton/

bye