RE: Hi

Check this web site. hope it helps you.Also look at the contributions where
some body has
written a C++ wrapper class based on the c library at the following site
below.
http://xmlsoft.org/
http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/index.html

I have not tried but you can try it out and check whether it really works.
I have tried only few commercial windows XML parsers.

Bye
Mohan Prabhu