problem with dynamic module

I am working on  a  Pseudo driver which is dynamically loaded. Driver code has
no. of  case  statements as part of a big switch. The driver is loaded without any problem by "insmod".
The size of the module is around 285K. But  when i am adding  some more case
statements and code under them, the kernel is crashing. When i remove some case
statements any where in the switch , the  code is again working "ok" .
I want to know whether there is a limit on no. of cases  under switch or is it
a problem of  stack overflow ?
Any  help  is appreciated.

TIA
RKP