Re: Regarding Mesa and OpenGL

Hi Shridhar,
I had installed Mandrake7.2 + Mesa in my Toshiba Dynabook Laptop. I also installed all the mesa packages. And the default installation is giving me cool performance..... I have not made any special config for it ... Infact the SDL+Mesa apps (my small util progs) are also working
perfect. Quake - III also rocks....

archan
devrootp@xxxxxxxxxxx
archanp@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shridhar Daithankar wrote:

Hello Archan

Some days back, you said that opnegl performance on linux using mesa is good enough. Could you please tell us how did you achieve that? I would like to run some opengl applications.

I have RHL6.2 stock installed with ATI Rage Pro 8MB card.

 TIA...

 Bye
  Shridhar