Re: Reading directories and files

 Rajeev Rao molested the spacetime to project in our dimension:
> Hello,
>    How does one contents of the current (or any) directory using C.
> How can I traverse the directory tree from a C program.
Try ftw, for details man ftw.

>    How can one use fstat to know if a file is writeprotected to the
> respective user?
struct stat has a member of type mode_t which has the mode(protection) for
the particular file.

Shishir
--

   "That's the problem with nature, something's always stinging you
   or oozing mucous all over you. Let's go and watch TV."