Re: kernel compilation

Hi ,

The error in kernel compilation may because of missing some configuration.
While using menuconfig u might have missed something on which some other
configuration is dependent. This is just a possibility as i had also faced the
same type of problem. I cannot understand anything particularly from the file u
have attached

regards,
--vani--