Permissions. Warning !!!

Hello World,

This is a warning to people who use the free shell facility provided by many
foreign servers like m-net, sdf, symonds, etc..

Please make sure that your home directory(.) has permissions 700 or 711.
This prevents "bash" users to PEEK into your directory and copy the contents.
Generally, the free shell accounts do not have the umask properly set, and
this problem arises.

Happy free shelling ! :-)

Cheers,
-amar-

P.S. : I am crossposting this to LIP, as I want to get this message across.
       No OT flame please ;-)

--
Amarendra GODBOLE (http://ag.dnsq.org)
Public Key: http://pubkey.dnsq.org