Re: How to identify a Unix machine....]

--- Raja Subramanian <rsubr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
=> TO DEVELOP AND LEARN SOMETHING VERY NEAR TO SYSTEM
AND TO TRACK INTRUDERS YOU NEED TO PORT SCAN, SNIFF
THE PACKET AND ALL.

> Port scanning is unethical! Any concerned sysadmin
> will regard a port scan as a hacker/cracker trying
> to identify weakness' in the system (nomatter how
> innocent your intentions may be). Most machines may
> even add you to the hosts.deny list automagically if
> it detects a port scan.
> In general there are several things that a computer
> system cannot prevent you from doing - eg. port
> scanning, packet sniffing, etc and you might be able
> to do these things. This does not mean that you are
> allowed to do them. And the more you learn, the more
> things you can do... and more reasons to remember
> this simple rule.

=>A BORN HACKER IS NEVER WORRIED FOR HIS/HER JOBS .

> Worse still, if you are doing this on your employers
> machines, be ready to lose your job.

> I still have my doubts when someone wants to find
> out what OS an alien computer is running. Why would
> you want to know
> that??

HAVE THE CURIOUSITY OF HUMAN BEING WD NOT EXISTED TILL
DATE WE MIGHT BE USING PIGEONS FOR MAILING.

= and above all
=
= |   | |\ | |  | \/
= |__ | | \| |__| /\ IS THERE
=
= just for those people u have criticised.

This is a common declaration of a Hacker as described
in THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO HACKING AND
PHREAKING

K. Hacker's Manifesto

	"This is our world now...the world of the electron
and the switch, the beauty of the baud.
We make use of a service already existing without
paying for what could be dirt cheep if it
wasn't run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us
criminals. We explore...and you call us
criminals. We exist without skin color, without
nationality, without religious bias...and you
call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, wage wars,
murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to
make us believe it is for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.
	Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.
My crime is that of judging people by
what they say and think, not what they look like. My
crime is that of outsmarting you, something
that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker and
this is my manifesto. You may stop this
individual, but you can't stop us all...after all,
we're all alike."

				+++The Mentor+++

Finally dont mess up between WHITE HAT HACKER and a
BLACK HAT HACKER.