Re: programming with interfaces

Hi

While binding the socket, specify the address of the required interface
ie. if you want to use eth0, then:

create socket (Use socket() system call)
bind (Use the IP address of eth0)
connect to the server (using connect())

If you're new to sockets, try 'man 7 socket' & man 2 socket, man connect,
man listen ....etc.

Sreeji