Re: to develope a linux device driver

Hi

If you really want to be on the cutting edge, you can take up driver
development of USB or FirePort. I guess these are just getting introduced
to 2.4. But warning, it'd be no cake walk, but u can learn a lot !

Hey, but anyway, I'd suggest that first you take some simple driver &
learn about writing a driver & may be implement a simple driver for a
device (such a serial port driver with minimum functionalities).

Good luck !

Sreeji