Re: GTK problem

Problem solved !

The problem was that the sequence that I was putting the files in was not
correct.

Now I have another query, when I m comiling the files , I get the
following. Can you tell me why this is so ?

[vibhu@vibhu molecule]$ gcc -c -o misc.o misc.c `gtk-config --cflags`
`gtk-config --libs`
gcc: -lgtk: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lgdk: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lgmodule: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lglib: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -ldl: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lXi: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lXext: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lX11: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lm: linker input file unused since linking not done

If I do not give the options with the `` then I get the following :

[vibhu@vibhu molecule]$ gcc -c -o matrix3d.o matrix3d.c
In file included from /usr/include/gdk/gdktypes.h:33,
                 from /usr/include/gdk/gdk.h:31,
                 from /usr/include/gtk/gtk.h:31,
                 from atom.h:2,
                 from matrix3d.c:8:
/usr/include/glib.h:66: glibconfig.h: No such file or directory

So , what is it that is required for just compiling the files ?

regards
Vibhu..