Re: [LIG] Re: How to identify a Unix machine....

Nah, don't bother with running nmap, you may get caught.  Just use
nslookup to list out all the domains using one of TIL's DNS servers.

Yes, they permit zone transfers from unauthorised hosts.  No, they're
not the only ones -- 80% of the ISP's I tried zone transfers and other
stuff on happily gave me their IP's, their dial-up IP's, public SNMP

I guess it won't take more than an hour or so to get r00t on any of
their servers either.

Security?  What's that?

/me's clue-o-meter reads below zero.

Regards,