RE: Some memory reallocation in kernel mode

~
~        one thing i forgot to mention , this is in kernel mode. My code
~is in
~ kernel mode , so do inform accordingly.

hi ketan !
	which kernel ? Linux ? Not very obvious, even though we are on a
Linux list.. because a lot many of your earlier letters would betray that
you are on SGI.. so are you on SGI/IRIX or SGI/Linux ??

In any case, check out kmalloc.

Regards,
Shourya

Shourya Sarcar || Global Software Platforms
gemedicalsystems.com || ge.com || elfun.org
5263121 xt 362 || shourya@xxxxxxxxxxx