RE: Waiting on multiple semaphores

It is possible because assume that a binarytree is there?? we can one
semaphore for root node and one node each for other nodes in the tree. If
one thread wants access any node in the tree, first of all it has to get the
access to root of the tree and  it has to get the corresponding
semaphore(mutex) to the node.. In this way we can protect the data from
accident corruption.

Thanks,
Kondaiah Dasari