Out Of Memory ,System Halted

Hi all,
     I am writting one pseudo driver. When i build bzImage with the kernel  and
the pseudo  driver, the bzImage size is 815616 bytes. When i am booting with
that bzImage it is giving error : Out Of memory, System Halted.

    When some(2) printks are commented then  the size of bzImage is 815534 ,there
is no problem when i am booting with this size.

The  root Partions size is 1.3 gb. Its showing available 45%.
 I want to know is there any limit on the bzImage size .

Comments are apprieciated   regarding this matter.
Thanks in advance
From
Ch.R.K.Prasad