Re: CGI dont work???

Vikas Panchal proclaimed:
>     I signup for free space on angelfire.com and put up my pages there. But
> CGI scripts (in PERL) doesn't work. Is there any other Free service which
> offers to execute CGI for my web Site.

Badly written CGI scripts could act as security holes.  That is why most
web hosting providers either ban CGI scripts completely or give you access
to canned trusted CGI scripts.  You might want to search around for other
free webspace providers who give you canned CGI scripts.

Thaths
--
Lisa:  Yeah, Dad, you're always telling me and Bart to apologize.
Homer: Yeah, but I'm always secretly disappointed when you do.  Anyway, I