Re: The Opera needs a round of applause

Hi

Last time I used Opera, it had a massive memory leak bug. They knew it and were working on it. From your description it looks
like it's been fixed.

Anyway for free, konqueror is good enough, by the time RedHat and eventually PCQ ships it on CD, it will
be stable enough. At present, it crashes a few times but very few bugs(That I have encountered. -:))

Bye
  Shridhar