can any one unsubscribe me. i tried many times succes status but mails won't stop coming!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Harpreet Singh (RBIN/DCA-NMP)
To: linux-india-programmers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 10/17/2000 5:34 PM
Subject: [LIP] Apache Server

Hi,

While working with the apache server I am getting the following error
when I
try to call a cgi-bin prg from the address bar.

Internal Server Error
unable
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the
error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused
the
error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.

Apache/1.3.12 Server at 173.148.7.93 Port 80

And in the error log the following information is present

script not found or unable to stat :
/usr/local/apache/WEBSITE/cgi-bin/vacation.sh
Premature end of script headers :
/usr/local/apache/WEBSITE/cgi-bin/vacation.sh

Regards,
Harpreet