Re: Apache Server

hi,
    this could occur due to any of these:

  1. you must have not set the execute permissions for your cgi script. use
     chmod +x <file> for this
  2. there could have been some error in your script. try executing the script
     like a command from the command prompt (you might have to arrange for
     supplying form fields in your script needs them:-)

arvind.