Re: perl script not writting to file

hi,
    this is most probably because the web server in your system is run
as the user "nobody" - well, apache on default runs that way. And, the
file that you've created might not be belonging to "nobody" - or any
user that your web server is running as.
Two solutions, could be:

  1. Re-start web server with your user id (this might require admin
     priveliges"
  2. Create the file in your CGI script itself.

I have not tried any of these though :-)

arvind.