Re: Memory problems

Hi,
	The stack segment is set to the maximum address ( 3GB) (or is it
4G?) and it grows downwards. The bss sits above the text and it grows
upwards. ( brk() system call).
	Yours must be a really really huge program to require more than
this!...or most probably, something else is wrong. The brk() call takes
care that you don't cross into the stack region. Could u send the code
which gave u the problem.