Re: Dynamic Installlation of System Calls

Hi,

  What you have to do is that you write over a previous system call
in the syscall table. Other than that I dont know whats possible.
But in the 2.0.36 kernel each syscall needed an entry in entry.S and
thus you couldnt "add" any syscalls dynamically but you could write over
any existing one.

Look at the syscall table structure and have a look at the kernel
hackers guide for how to add a syscall....

Hope this helps
Regards

Vivekananda Ponnaiyan