RE: Simultaneous file access.

#"Sarcar, Shourya (MED)" proclaimed:
#>         write the ftp program so taht i9t can accept a PID
#to which it can
#> later send a signal. Let your dependent app register for a
#callback. write a
#> signal handler in you dependent program. that way you can
#avoid polling the
#> filesys and continue with some other work (if your dpendent
#program is non
#> blocking in design)
#
#Do you, by any chance, write Booch-certified, Object Oriented,
#distributed,
#Hello World programs in C++ for a living? ;-)
#
#Thaths

Burp !
	Many many years ago, when Bjarne used to go to a creche, and Booch
used to hang-aroung with procedural groupies, I wrote a Simula program which
had a Bart object which collaborated with a Chain of Responsibilty pattern
to trigger of a Command object which would make the Bart::_principal object
cout<<" I will make sure the students make no more fun of your name , Mr.
Glaskoch ". And at time I was working at a Nuclear plant ;)

Regards,
Shourya

Shourya.Sarcar@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Global Software Platforms
GE Medical Systems
A1 Golden Enclave, Airport Road, Bangalore, India 560 017
Tel : +91-80-526 3121|3496 Ext 362
Surf : www.gemedicalsystems.com | www.shourya.com