Re: Help!!!!

hi,
	The device files are not created by the driver or the
kernel. You'll have to create them manually. see "man mknod" for complete
details.
	The device file actually specifies the device major and minor
number which are used to index into the array(list) of registered drivers.

Regards
Soj.

--
Sojan James