RE: About Text-based Front-ends

along with babu's suggestion, you could search freshmeat for the port of
<conio.h>to unix,, iirc its called uconio or something. but i feel if you
are comfortable with the vison toolkit ,then tv i the way to go.

shourya

btw are you writing some frontend for an app with pgsql at the backend or
writing a gui frontend for pgsql itself (like access is a frontend for mdb")