Re: c++: 2D array

Hi

There is a book from Yashawant Kanetkar, something like Perls in C programming,
where he has many such tricks explained. Though in C.

. The book is bit outdated I presume. It talks about DOS and all. I haven't
check the latest edition.

And I feel that memcpy feature + dtor can give you nice and robust interface.

 Bye
  Shridhar