Re: Working of Syslogd

Hi,
    Thanks for reply. But I am still confused about the multithreading
issue. By the term threadsafe, I wanted to ask if my application is
multithreaded and all the threads are writing to the syslog, will it be a
problem ? Should I do the syslogging under mutex ?
    Can you point me to sources other than man pages as man pages doesn't
talk about the multithreading part.

TIA,
Mandar