Re: Re: [linux-india-programmers] OSPF code

> > Does anyone know where I can get any information about the OSPF
> > protocols , and any source code for an Internet Gateway which uses this

You can also get gated, a routing daemon distributed with RH (and many
other distros ofcourse). If you want the source, you can pick the
corrosponding srpm from any of the standard mirrors
(metalab.unc.edu).

BTW, gated implements several routing protocols other than ospf.

Kedar.
Kedar N. Patankar.
Senior Software Engineer.
ishoni Networks
...Broadband for everyone
http://www.ishoni.com
email - kedar@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +91-80-2292125 (Work)
Fax: +91-80-2995545 (Work)
Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent
and original in your work.