Re: Portable UI for Windows

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 12:37:16PM +0530, Lakshmi Anand K wrote:
> Err... What I need now is a portable ui for Win32, for a mu-P 8085
> simulation program (*too* low bandwidth to check if one exists already).
> Can I use ncurses in Windows?
QT Toolkit is pretty lightweight...But I think the windows licences costs a bombshell

I think TCL/TK will be a good choice. Its pretty light and Free :-). http://www.scriptics.com .

'You want your program to run in windows/Linux/any other platform.....
TCl?TK should be the coice for you

Vanakkam and Salamz