Re: designing a brand new NFS.

Hi john

Can you provide explicit details. I mean, will just modifying the LILO
sources not to show that prompt, and a near 0 delay be enough? If yes, you
have your answer.

If that is not the case, I think you can write a small assembly code to do
what LILO does and then call the boot.S (I think that was the name, check
/usr/src/linux/i386/arch). I have not tried this, so if I am wrong, could
some guru correct me :-)

Regards
Nitin

PS: Amar, I do live in India, that acronym just slipped from my mind,
thanks for reminding. AND yes, HI! I have been a mamber of this list for
some time but started mailing only today.