Re: How to link templates?

Hi,
	The last time I looked, gcc didn't support this feature...ie. you
cannot have a separate implementation and interface files
for templates. Haven't used c++ in some time, so I dunno if this feature
has been added in the latest versions....anyone?

Regards
Soj.

--
Sojan James
Consultant, National Semi. India Designs Ltd.