fork() problems...

Hi junta,

I am using the fork() for the first time in my HTTP tunnel....
A new process is forked each time a new request comes in from the client
(browser)

Now the problem is that my HTTP tunnel accepts on the first request and
does not see other requests, though it is still in running state.  I
think this could also be a problem of some socket remaining open, and
used tcpdump for the same but could not figure out...

the source is available at  http://imart.sourceforge.net/proxy.c

Besides....once the work of the process is over, it still hangs
around...I want to kill it...what signals do i have to use....
--
 .+'''+.
 a j a y @crosswinds.net