Re: Java.Security package

Well, generally beta versions are released so that the
program can be tested on as many varieties of
platforms possible. It is possible that bugs exist.
For now, apps for deployment, should use only Java
1.2.2 Later on, when the jdk1.3 is released, apps
should be re compiled.

As for the java.security.*, the reason (i believe)
that u dont have the classes, is because of US Export
restrictions. if u want to use security, try the
cryptix libs, which are free (GNU).

mrmojorisin aka rajeev j sebastian