RE: How to add additional classes to TOMCAT

Hi Arun,

	I checked the tomcat.sh file, but it stores CLASSPATH variable in to
a temp variable & adds all its CLASSPATH, finally it appends the original
CLASSPATH value.

	Tomcat does not seems to recognize .zip files in the CLASSPATH!

	I found a workaround for this, I have extracted this zip in a 95
machine & ftp the extracted structure into Linux machine.

Regards
Mohan