Re: test through java

Dear chetu,
            If your question relates to executing other programs from your
java program then this is the procedure that I have followed and got things
working.
          There are two classes in JDK that allow you to do this:-
 1.Runtime
 2.Process

        First you have to get the runtime object of the current process and
then you have to create a new process object from the runtime object.

       Explore the two classes and you will find everything
self-explanatory.

       Java forks and execs a program if you follow this procedure so do a
"wait" after executing the process.

uday.