Re: Multimedia on the web

Paramdeep Singh proclaimed:
> I have a question.
> How do i put multimedia Audion/Video on my web pages.
> and even if i code for multimedia content does the client machine need to
> have the appropriate player or the browser can automatically download and
> install the plugin/software

How is this question related to a programming language?  Please post such
queries to linux-india-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  You have a higher chance
of getting your question answered if you ask in the right forum.

List Admin
--
"Microsoft is a great company in reality. They've got a lot of really
smart people. When I was competing with them I didn't like them at all.