Re: Urgent: jdbc connection to PostGRESQL

The driver for PostGRESQL is there in PCQuest. I have seen it but have not used it. It would be better if you search for "postgresql.jar" file on google.com. Put it somewhere in some directory and add it to the CLASSPATH. It should work. It works on my PC!!

        -------Jayant