Re: JSP Performance

Hi,
JSP takes some time to compile when run for the first time. Second time it comes almost immediately. I have been using jswdk to run jsp and got to this conclusion.

Could you tell me how to configure tomcat? I had fumbled with it before I took to jswdk. Your help would be highly appreciated. I have jakarta-ant.tar, jakarta-tomcat.tar and jakarta-tools.tar which have been downloaded from the net.

        Thanks in advance..