Re: How to print to file in svgalib?

hi,

	I managed to save the color table by using gl_getpalettecolor as I
couldn't figure out how gl_getpalette was working. Then using raw2gif and
the saved color table (raw2gif is from libungif, not netpbm - sorry for
the mistake) I can make a .gif (uncompressed) from the screen dump. The
image is fine. I found out that a color table is a file with 4 entries per
line.

	Which will be the best format to save a 256 color image? And which
library will be easy to use for that? (found out that a jpg is best for
24bit, not 8bit)

TIA,
Indraneel

--